Thursday, June 28, 2007

a girl named linda



*listening to Blue Hearts "linda linda"*

hmmmm, I suppose the drawing has not that much to do with the titile as much as the weird story behind it

My younger brother is is a gaming nut, has been most of his life. Well he ended up getting a nintendo DS a couple of months ago, mainly so he can play imports on it, since the system is region free (meaning you play any games formated for the system regardless when it comes from) Any way the latest game he got before he went overseas was Osu! Tatakae! Ouenden!, which is a game where a bunch of yakuza looking guys act as a hard core squad of cheerleaders to various J-pop and J-rock songs, each various funny situations. Any way my brother got me hooked on the soundtrack for the game (but then agian i suppose i listen to much japanese music to begin with). One song in particular, the Blue Hearts' "linda linda" has been one that i have listen too a little too much. Anyway i suppose the I was listening to the song as I doodling around and came up with this, it seemed appropriate to call her linda for some reason.

No comments: